Place GST Data Order
For placing an order click on "Place an order" as follows:
1. Enter PAN of the entity or name of an entity as per PAN and click on GET GSTIN.
So here we will bring the list of
2. Now from the list of GSTIN select the GSTIN for which you want the data.
3. And also select other details from the drop down like return type, filing period and section types. Here you can choose multiple GSTINs, multiple filing periods and multiple section types data at a time
4. Click on add and then click on place an order. We are providing output in two formats one is JSON file and another is CSV file. So by default, an output will be in JSON file but if you want CSV file then click on CSV checkbox has given just above place an order tab.
5. Once you place an order you need to confirm your order. Here you need to activate the GSTN session for that GSTIN. So here one "Activate" button is given.
6. Once you click on
7. You need to confirm your order within 24 hours after placing an order. After placing an order you will also receive one mail as below
Once you place an order, you can go to order history to view your orders.