If you want to consolidate all your CSV or json files into one excel file having a different tab of those CSV or different json files into one excel file, then you can use this feature of data consolidation.
In Data preparation tab, you will get this feature of Data Consolidation.
Use of CSV files have some restrictions like if CSV files open directly as is in excel, then format for some fields will get changed and then data is not visible properly.
So by using this feature of consolidation, your file gets consolidate as well as your CSV data remains intact in excel. There will be no format change and data will be visible properly.
How to Use this Feature:
1. In Data Preparation, click on Data consolidation
2. Make a Zip folder of your multiple CSV files that you want to consolidate
3. Browse folder in the first option of CSV consolidation and click on Consolidate
4. The excel file containing all CSV’s will be generated in the same location where the zipped folder was placed. The name of the workbook will be “the name of the zipped folder_Consolidated”. The name of sheets in the excel file will be the same as the name of the CSV file present in the zipped folder.
5. In case you want to consolidate JSON files then browse JSON file folder over the second option i.e. JSON consolidation and select return type and click on consolidate. In JSON files, counterparty name is not present. Hence if you want counterparty name as well then need to do login to IRIS Sapphire by click on Login to Sapphire button available at the right-hand side at the top corner and provide your sapphire credential. While JSON consolidation, counterparty name also get populate in your converted consolidated file.